Categories and Entry Form
Date: Friday, July 15
Location: St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Arrangements will be accepted: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM (arrangements brought in after 10:30 AM will be exhibited but not judged).
Judging: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
(Please see complete rules below).
Classes for the 2016 Flower Show will be published soon.
Rules for Entry:
1. Competition is open to any amateur.
2. Exhibitors are encouraged to grow their own flowers.
Must have been owned for at least two months before the
Flower Show. No artificial flowers or plants are allowed.
Horticulture entries must be home grown by exhibitor.
3. No dried material, except wildflowers or flowering weeds,
may be used as specified in class.
4. Accessories may be used with any arrangement except
Horticulture or specified in class.
5. Only one (1) entry permitted in any class, and exhibitor
may enter every class.
6. Arrangements must be ready for exhibit upon arrival at the
show, except for adding water, which will be available.
7. If not pre-registered, entry forms will be available upon
arrival. Arrangements can be delivered Friday, July 11,
from 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM. Arrangement brought in after 10:30
will be exhibited, but not judged. Judging starts promptly
at 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Only judges and aides will be
permitted in the judging area. Entries are to remain
on exhibit until show closes at 5:00 PM.
8. Exhibitor must specify Arrangement Class number for each
entry, when filling out entry form for registration.
9. Once tags are attached to arrangements and they are
placed, they can only be moved by the Committee.
10. Mixed flowers may be used in all arrangements unless
11. Exhibitors are responsible for removing their entries
promptly from 5:00 PM to 5:15 PM. (Please, no earlier)
12. The Flower Show Committee or St. Paul's Episcopal Church
are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.